We’re thrilled to announce that Kraken now supports Phala (PHA)!
- Please note that this is the Kusama version of Phala (PHA).
- Deposits and withdrawals are available starting now
- Trading will begin at approximately 15:30 UTC on October 8
- Clients who contributed to Khala’s Parachain Auction on Kraken will automatically receive PHA rewards in their Kraken account. Get full details on the rewards distribution on our Support Center.
Note: Trading is not available to residents of the United States, Canada, Australia and Japan.
What is Phala?
Phala Network is a Kusama parachain that tackles the issue of trust in the computation cloud. Its blockchain is a trustless computation platform that enables large-scale cloud processing without sacrificing data confidentiality.
Built around privacy technology already embedded into modern processors, Phala Network’s distributed computing cloud is versatile and confidential.
Combined, these features create the infrastructure for a powerful, secure and scalable trustless computing cloud.
What time will funding and trading start?
Deposits and withdrawals are live! Trading starts Tuesday, October 8, at approximately 15:30 UTC.
Trading pairs for PHA
How to deposit PHA
- Navigate to Funding and select the asset. You can find it either by ticking Show all assets and scrolling or by searching for “PHA.”
- Click Deposit next to the asset and follow the on-screen instructions.
Confirmations required before deposits credit
- 25 (about 5 minutes)
- 3 PHA (price precision: $0.0001 / €0.0001)
Fees and funding minimums
Which services will be available for PHA?
Not (yet) available
Will Kraken list more assets?
Yes! But our policy is to never reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even which assets we are considering. All of Kraken’s listed tokens are available on our website, and all future tokens will be announced on Kraken’s blog and social media profiles. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be listing in the future.
Trade with caution
Limit orders are recommended when trading starts since the markets may be illiquid initially. Be extremely careful with market orders and orders that trigger market orders (e.g. stop loss).
Invest with caution
Listing an asset or token for trade is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated network. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.