We are pleased to announce that Nano (NANO) will be listed on Kraken starting November 6.
What is Nano (NANO)?
Nano is a next-generation decentralized network and cryptocurrency designed to solve instantaneous peer-to-peer payments without fees or the need for expensive computational resources.
- Nano utilizes a novel, block-lattice data structure that requires each user account to have its own blockchain and processing power
- The user account’s blockchain keeps track of their account’s entire transaction and balance history
- The architecture allows transactions to be confirmed instantaneously and asynchronously, rather than waiting for pre-determined block intervals
- Each Nano transaction is then broadcast to the entire network and recorded in historical ledgers
- Nano transactions cost on average $.002, which is the amount of electricity needed to complete a small proof of work for processing
- Originally called Raiblocks, Nano was launched on October 4, 2015. It rebranded in January 2018
- Project website: https://nano.org/en
What time will funding and trading start?
- Funding: Kraken will enable deposits and withdrawals for Nano (NANO) at approximately 13:30 UTC on November 6
- Trading: The first trades will start shortly after funding is enabled, because sell orders cannot be placed until deposits clear (see the required confirmation times for deposits below)
- Updates will be posted on the status page near launch time
- NANO/USD, NANO/EUR, NANO/XBT, NANO/ETH
How to deposit
- Navigate to Funding > Tick “Show all assets” or Search for NANO > Click “Deposit” next to Nano (NANO), then generate a deposit address and send NANO to this address
- For a visual guide, see our support article on generating new deposit addresses
Time before deposits credit
- Approximately 5 minutes after the send block is confirmed
- ICO: N/A – NANO was distributed to users/miners through 2017. The last NANO was created on October 20, 2017
- All-Time High: $37.62 USD (Jan 02, 2018)
- All-Time Low: $0.006658 USD (Mar 10, 2017)
- Current: $0.863672 USD (Oct 29, 2019)
- Market Cap: $115,082,792 USD (Oct 29, 2019)
- Circulating: 133,248,297 NANO
- Total: 133,248,297 NANO
Which services will NANO be available for?
Not (yet) available
Will Kraken list more assets?
Yes! But our policy is to never reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even about which assets we are considering. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be listing in the future.
Trade with caution
Limit orders are recommended when trading starts since the markets may be illiquid initially. Be extremely careful with market orders and orders that trigger market orders (e.g. stop loss).
Invest with caution
Listing an asset or token for trade is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated network. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.