Kraken is supporting three new assets: Sandbox (SAND), Enjin (ENJ) and LivePeer (LPT).
- Deposits for all three assets are available starting now.
- Trading will begin on May 20 at approximately 15:30 UTC for all assets.
Effective today, trading is also now live for RARI, GHST and MATIC. Kraken now offers trading on more than 60 digital assets.
Deposits for all assets are currently open so you can deposit now!
Note: Trading is not available to residents of the USA, Canada, Australia and Japan.
Here’s a rundown of the new assets available for deposit on Kraken today.
Sandbox (SAND) – The Sandbox is a virtual universe built on Ethereum where participants can purchase, build, govern, earn and own digital items using SAND, its native cryptocurrency. SAND holders can also use their voting power on internal decisions and improvements proposals of the Sandbox ecosystem. As a participant, you can create your own NFTs, import them and create your world.
Enjin (ENJ) – Enjin is an Ethereum-based decentralized application (dapp) designed for developers to create and manage virtual in-game goods and collectables. ENJ, Enjin’s native cryptocurrency, is central in managing the digital assets on its platform as each in-game item created on Enjin is assigned a value in ENJ.
LivePeer (LPT) – Livepeer is a decentralized video streaming platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Developers can also use LivePeer to integrate live or on-demand video into their applications. The Livepeer Token (LPT) gives users the right to participate in the network. LPT holders can become delegators by staking their tokens, earning them a portion of the fees as a reward for ensuring a high-quality and secure network.
What time will funding and trading start?
- Funding: Already available – you can deposit SAND, ENJ and LPT now!
- Trading: Starts May 20 at approximately 15:30 UTC (Kraken will enable order entry and execution at this time)
- Updates will be posted on the status page near launch time
Trading pairs for SAND, ENJ and LPT
Each new asset will be available for trading in the following quote currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, and BTC.
How to deposit SAND, ENJ and LPT
- Navigate to “Funding” > Select the asset. You can find the asset either by ticking “Show all assets” or by searching (e.g for “ENJ” or “LPT”).
- Click “Deposit” next to the asset and follow the on-screen instructions.
Confirmations required before deposits credit
- SAND: 20 (about 5 minutes)
- ENJ: 20 (about 5 minutes)
- LPT: 20 (about 5 minutes)
- 10 SAND
- 2 ENJ
- 0.20 LPT
Fees and funding minimums
Which services will be available for SAND, ENJ and LPT?
Not (yet) available
Will Kraken list more assets?
Yes! But our policy is to never reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even about which assets we are considering. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be listing in the future.
Trade with caution
Limit orders are recommended when trading starts since the markets may be illiquid initially. Be extremely careful with market orders and orders that trigger market orders (e.g. stop loss).
Invest with caution
Listing an asset or token for trade is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated network. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.
You must be logged in to post a comment.