We’re thrilled to announce that Kraken now supports Raydium (RAY) and Oxygen (OXY)!
- Deposits and withdrawals are live now
- Trading will begin at approximately 15:30 UTC on September 28
Note: Trading is not available to residents of the United States, Canada, Australia and Japan.
Here’s what you need to know about these assets:
Raydium (RAY) – An automated market maker (AMM) and liquidity provider plugged into Solana’s Serum decentralized exchange, Raydium enables its users to execute swaps, make trades, earn yields and participate in Initial DEX Offerings (IDOs). Its token, RAY, can be staked by users to earn more RAY, unlock IDO access and weigh in on governance decisions.
Oxygen (OXY) – Another Solana-based protocol, Oxygen bills itself as a decentralized finance (DeFi) prime brokerage service powered by Serum. Through its app, users can access a range of financial tools such as lending, borrowing and trading. On top of acting as a governance token, the OXY token offers a trading discount to its holders.
What time will funding and trading start?
- Funding: Already available – you can deposit your RAY and OXY now!
- Trading: Starts September 28 at approximately 15:30 UTC (Kraken will enable order entry and execution at this time)
- Updates will be posted on the status page near launch time
Trading pairs for RAY and OXY
Each new asset will be available for trading in USD and EUR.
How to deposit RAY and OXY
- Navigate to Funding and click on “Deposit”. You can find your desired asset either by locating it in the list or by searching directly for it (e.g., “RAY”).
- Click Deposit next to the asset and follow the on-screen instructions.
Confirmations required before deposits credit
- OXY: Near-instant
- RAY: Near-instant
- 2 OXY
- 0.5 RAY
Fees and funding minimums
Which services will be available for RAY and OXY?
Not (yet) available
Will Kraken list more assets?
Yes! But our policy is not to reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even which assets we are considering. All of Kraken’s listed tokens are available on our website, and all future tokens will be announced on Kraken’s blog and social media profiles. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be listing in the future.
Trade with caution
Limit orders are recommended when trading starts since the markets may be illiquid initially. Be extremely careful with market orders and orders that trigger market orders (e.g. stop loss).
Invest with caution
Listing an asset or token for trade is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated network. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.